Through this Policy, we want to explain to you in detail what cookies are, which ones we use at Hayf Sports S.L. (“Hayf Sports”), for what purposes and how you can disable them. Therefore, please take the time to read it, because it is important for us that our users are informed and browse our Website with full knowledge of its features.
What are cookies and what do we use them for?
Cookies are files that are downloaded to the user’s computer, smartphone or tablet when accessing our Website, and that allow us, in our case, to guarantee the user’s session while browsing the page, select the language, detect errors in its operation and, in general, provide our services.
What type of cookies do we use?
Below, we provide information on the types of cookies used on our Website:
- Own Cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from our website.
- Third-party cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor or owner of the website, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through the cookies, as WordPress.
- Session Cookies: These are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page. As their name suggests, these cookies are stored in your terminal until the end of the user’s browsing session.
- Persistent cookies: These are a type of cookie in which the data remains stored in the terminal/device and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the entity responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
- Technical cookies: they allow navigation through the website or platform, as well as the use of the different options or services that exist in it.
What cookies do we specifically use on this Website?
No personal data of users is collected through this Website without their knowledge, nor is it transferred to third parties.
- wordpress_logged_in_[hash].: This is a third-party, session, technical cookie used to indicate when the user has logged in and which user it is, being used for the WordPress interface.
- wp-wpml_current_language: This is an own, persistent, technical cookie used to store the language chosen by the user to navigate the Website. This cookie has a duration of one day.
Finally, we would like to inform you that this Website contains links to third-party websites, whose privacy policies are unrelated to this one. By accessing such websites you can decide whether to accept their privacy and cookie policies. In general, if you browse the Internet you can accept or reject third party cookies from the configuration options of your browser.
You can ask us any questions about the installation of cookies on our website through the address firstname.lastname@example.org.